Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Thema: Tech: Geldspielautomat Life

Tech: Geldspielautomat Life

Hi

I have a Geldspielautomat Life Profitech 3000, that i have some problems with, and i hope someone can help me here

When i start the machine, the lights come on and there is some numbers displayed. There is number 8 on Spelsystem, the next display reads -8- and the next display 8-8. and the last display read 8 freispeil. I cant get it to accept coins, the only thing that happens is that the light comes on and the numbers. Is the numbers some sort of errorcode ?? I have the manuals, but i cant read German, so i hope you can help me

Thanks

Registered User Avatar von Pflaugi
    Hi,
    and welcome in our forum.
    After my knowledge the data base is defective! The number 8 is the typical characteristic for a data base error...

Thank you

So there is nothing to do, its just good for spare parts then ??

...you can try to buy a data base by ebay....

Yes thats a thought

Sorry, one more question: What exactly is the databas, is it the small card, that is connected to the cpu-board or do i need to buy a complete board. I see that the small board have a red sticker thats say 12 sec. Have this something to do with some sort of backupbattery, if so, can it be that this small board has lost contact with the cpu-board and therefor lost its program??

Have this something to do with some sort of backupbattery, if so, can it be that this small board has lost contact with the cpu-board and therefor lost its program??
    Hm... thats a good question... I don´t know... sorry ! I do not have devices of this manufacturer in my collection, but I think you must change only the small board with the 12 sec. label...
    I have a good friend, perhaps he can help you.... tomorrow i will contact him.

Ok, that would be great

I so that there where some boards on Ebay but they did not have the small board.

I have some pictures of th machine here: http://www.tvspels-nostalgi.com/slotmachines.htm

Hi,
    I have called my friend, and he said you must only replace the blue or red database (on your machine is the red database) with a new. The database is connected with the cpu board. The battery is inside the database. On your machine is probably the battery empty and the modul lost the data...
    It is important that the data base is for the machine "Life". Do not use another !

In moment my friend have no database for "Life". So you must search by ebay or try at www.goldserie.de, or www.*********************

Geändert von Pflaugi (07-11-2008 um 09:31 Uhr)

Ok, i will try and search there. Thanks a lot for your help