PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Amazing! A "Must Have"!

Kernel
10-01-2008, 17:22
CabMame is just what I (we) was searching for!

Like V-Sync, I think that SoundSync is a "must have" feature, in order to avoid audio stuttering that many people suffer for.

I hope to see new relases of CabMame!

Thank you!! :)

Starbucks
10-01-2008, 18:03
CabMame is just what I (we) was searching for!

Like V-Sync, I think that SoundSync is a "must have" feature, in order to avoid audio stuttering that many people suffer for.

I hope to see new relases of CabMame!

Thank you!! :)

Welchen Sinn hat dieser Thread?

Whats the Matter of this Thread?

nexus6
10-01-2008, 18:19
er wollte wohl seiner begeisterung ausdruck verleihen (was ich auch schon mal gemacht habe).

es schreibt halt nicht jeder wie du, nur rein konstruktive beiträge, die dem thema behilflich sind ;)

Kernel
10-01-2008, 19:06
Welchen Sinn hat dieser Thread?

Whats the Matter of this Thread?

The thread is only to thank the author of this project and let him know that his work has been useful to many people like me.

I saw also that the ultimate version of CabMame is not up to date, so I hope in the future (if the author wants/has time of course) to see updated versions.

BUT, if it's a problem a thread like that delete all... (BTW I don't know if you are a moderator or other stuff member...)

Bye

Starbucks
10-01-2008, 19:25
The thread is only to thank the author of this project and let him know that his work has been useful to many people like me.

I saw also that the ultimate version of CabMame is not up to date, so I hope in the future (if the author wants/has time of course) to see updated versions.

BUT, if it's a problem a thread like that delete all... (BTW I don't know if you are a moderator or other stuff member...)

Bye

Oh no, iam sure this Thread is no Problem, but now your Thread is distinguishable. Sorry it was my Fault. :o

SailorSat
10-01-2008, 21:02
Hi :)
Yeah there will be new releases, just got a little sloppy over christmas and new years holidays

SailorSat
15-01-2008, 20:26
just put 0.122u5 online :)

Kernel
17-01-2008, 09:33

Great! :)

Your SoundSync feature has been added to MameUI32FX by Mamesick.

Here a big thread in MameItalia forum where we've discussed the audio stuttering problem:
http://www.mameitalia.net/index.php?showtopic=10118

I started the thread because I was remembering a feature of the great but dead :( AdvanceMame that solved the audio stuttering problem: some sort of AudioSync (maybe it works in the same way).

BTW the problem was solved when I have founded CabMame!

Your feature is very appreciated by all us! Also Mamesick brought you compliments for the code.

nexus6
17-01-2008, 10:40
Great! :)Also Mamesick brought you compliments for the code.

:D:D:D ...

Stefan.M
17-01-2008, 13:10

Wo kann ich den in unserer Landessprache eine Beschreibung finden was exakt Cab mame ist im einzelnen bitte SAILERSAT

SailorSat
17-01-2008, 13:33
Wo kann ich den in unserer Landessprache eine Beschreibung finden was exakt Cab mame ist im einzelnen bitte SAILERSAT

Erstens schreibt es sich SailorSat, und zweitens im selben Forum ;)

http://community.arcadeinfo.de/forumdisplay.php?f=143