PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Laser shooting

System 6
18-03-2007, 11:12
Hi

I have a Löwen Laser shooting game, i can not go to the ccdtest menu, is there any one who know how i can make a new GRID, in the manuel is written go to service menu plug a keyboard in to the plug push ESC but nothing happening, HELP.

System 6

zyx
18-03-2007, 12:17
hi and welcome, i think somebody here on board can help you with your problem, but for the future, put a little please at the end of your post, we love that ;)

Sixpack
18-03-2007, 16:09
a little please at the end of your post, we love that ;)

full ACK
;)

System 6
18-03-2007, 16:58
Sorry i forgot please help me please:)

System 6

Laschek
18-03-2007, 19:24
Hmm, I checked the german manual, and it says the same: open the upper cabinet door, pull the service switch, connect a keyboard, press ESC. Now the monitor is supposed to switch to DOS mode where you can access the advanced service menu by typing SERVICE. If your game doesn't do so, maybe your mainboard/keyboard/keyboard plug is not working correctly??? :confused:

System 6
18-03-2007, 19:46
I think it is because it is firmware 3.00 and not 1.00, i have tried with 3 keyboard and it is the same, there must be a way, my problem is that i have changed the camera and must make a new grid. If i start the PC in dos and try to start CCDtest.exe it say no kernel loaded:confused: