PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Robotron-Besitzer gesucht :-)

Luigi
30-10-2006, 13:15
Hi.

Hat irgendjemand einen Robotron-Automaten oder kennt jemanden, der einen hat (außer mir natürlich ;) )?

Würde das Ding gern wieder flott machen und braüchte dazu ein paar Pics.

dandee
30-10-2006, 15:48
Archer McLean ist ein dicker Robtron-Fan, aber der ist schwer zu erreichen und ob er Lust und Zeit hat.. wer weiß.

Kontakt wird über diesen Menschen hier hergestellt.

http://www.robotron-2084.co.uk/history.html

Monday, 9th February 2004
I've uploaded a development version of the updated Williams Hardware Identification page, though many of the images still need to be done so it's very much a work in progress.

There are also two new pages; a Sound board Jumpering Guide and the R8731 CPU board page which lists the four different revisions of the Robotron type CPU boards.

Email me with any feedback you may have on the new pages.

Lastly, Archer is putting the finishing touches to two items of reproduction artwork, UK Robotron Monitor Bezels and UK Joust CPO's. I hope to have samples/pictures soon. If you are interested me and I'll put you in touch with Archer.

Zwar wegen der Grafiken, aber vielleicht antwortet er ja. Der Betreiber der Site scheint auch viel über Robtron zu wissen. Keine Ahnung, ob das hilft.