PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Game name - What's that game tittle ??? snes or genesis . . .

simian rat
26-06-2006, 03:01
Ich keine sprachen deutsch :-(((((((
I remember it was future-sport game (soccer with fighting elements). . . . Like:
Rockman's Soccer
Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer League (J) (crazy shoots)
Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe (design of players)
but it's not this game . . .
I se that game in Games World on Genesis or SNES . . .
Please help me find this tittle games maniacs :-) hehehe
any links tittles please guys :-) :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

simian raticus

Alex
26-06-2006, 07:44
Oh yeah, Games World... That reminds me of the good olī times when we had a sat-receiver and Sky-One was not scrambled yet. They had a lot of good shows and I was lucky to see the Simpsons in English and of course I could never afford to miss a single episode of Games World :)
They were much better than the german version of it in which I participated by the way when I was 14 or so...

But about your game....
It could have been Soccer Brawl. At least thereīs no other Fighting-soccer title worth mentioning I guess.
Donīt really know for sure if they made a Snes or Genesis conversion but it came out on the NeoGeo and I know they played it some times on Games World.

Have a look:
http://www.neogeoforlife.com/neo_reviews/socbrawl.php

cheers.

simian rat
26-06-2006, 07:46
Yeahhhhhhhhhh Youre a MAN BIG CHEERS & BEER thanx a lot :-))))))))))))) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: