PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Soft15kHz + nvidia gtx460

RAO
11-11-2011, 11:40
Hello SailorSat,

First of all i would like to thank you for all your help and work for the arcade community :)

Well, i've noticed that you got work an GTX460 with your soft 15khz and the edid dongle too, maybe you could help me with this, i have an GTX460 by Palit wich have an extra VGA output, i have one of yours edid dongle too, and i'm trying to get the famous 15Khz to te arcade monitor (With J-Pac), can you tell me wich nvidia drivers version you used to work with?

I tried with the dvi output with a dvi>vga converter too with no results
:(

I don't know what i'am doing wrong, i lose the signal when windows start in the regular PC monitor (good), and the J-Pac lights correctrly like with my old ArcadeVGA signal, but all i can see is a black screen in the arcade monitor.... :confused:

I use XP 32 bits in a core 2 duo 8400 3,00ghz, 4gb ram, your last Soft15kHz, your last edid dongle version, and a dvi>vga converter (tried with winmodelines too with the same results).

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards.

SailorSat
11-11-2011, 16:10
Oh well... Can't tell you which version I've used. Quite some time.

You could try to use a remote administration tool like VNC to "watch" what your system is doing. Most likely Soft-15kHz enabled BOTH outputs simultanously.

RAO
14-11-2011, 10:08
Ok thanks i'll try it out,

Regards.